EMPLOYMENT & WORKPLACE
MASS MEDIATORS with locations in Worcester and Westborough has experienced mediators and former judges who have handled a variety of employment and workplace disputes, including:
|employment contracts||supervisor and employee friction|
|non-compete agreements||co-workers disputes|
Employment mediation usually involves the ending of contractual relationships, for example, between employer and employee, an educational establishment and a student, or between business partners.
- less interruption for management and employees
- avoids potential lawsuits
- less expensive than going to court or before a regulatory agency
- collaborative efforts for solutions lessens the likelihood of future disputes
- helps build better management and employees relationships
- increases the morale of employees
- use of a mediator, who is a third party neutral, eliminates the appearance of a conflict of interest
Our Mediator, Ilene Titus, has concentrated in employment and workplace law for over 21 years, representing employers and employees before federal and state administrative agencies and courts.
For information about our services, our Mediators, or any other aspect of our work, please contact John Keeton, the administrator of Mass Mediators, at email@example.com or by calling 508-754-1723 or 508-366-1200. John can also provide information about fees and costs for your mediation.